Date:      Sat, 12 Jul 2008 00:45:03 +0900 (JST)
From:      Hiroki Sato <hrs@FreeBSD.org>
To:        chuckr@telenix.org
Cc:        pj@smo.de, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: poscript display problems

----Security_Multipart(Sat_Jul_12_00_45_03_2008_809)--

Chuck Robey <chuckr@telenix.org> wrote
  in <4876421C.4090105@telenix.org>:

ch> This time I'm copying Hiroki Sato, who is the fellow who did the last few
ch> ghostscript commits ... why?  Because I just tried to compile
ch> ghostscript-8.62.tar.bz2 directly from the version that was downloaded by the
ch> port into distfiles.  I only used autogen.sh (with the only options being
ch> - --prefix=/usr/local), used gmake, and then executed it from the preinstallation
ch> ./bin directory.  Result: it displays fine, no error.  I think that hrs ought to
ch> take a look at his port now, does that sould right?

 A patch has been committed, so please try the latest version.  Or, I
 think the following commands also fix the problem:

 % pstops "1:0" lbx.PS > lbx2.PS
 % gs lbx2.PS

 (For pstops(1) you need print/psutils-*)