Date:      Tue, 24 Aug 1999 17:49:25 +1000
From:      "Young" <young@richardson.apana.org.au>
To:        <root@vetex.dhis.org>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: aliasing and freetel

I'd appreciate a copy of whatever it is you put in "/etc/ppp/ppp.conf"
to get alias to work .... I've been going over and over the Pedantic PPP
Primer, the PPP MAN, and heaps of other stuff but still can't figure out
what needs to be done to get it to work

Actually if anyone is using a regular login/password setup  I'd appreciate
a copy of the whole ppp.conf file as it might give me some clues about
why my setup is broken .. can ping one of the DNS servers and can resolve
names OK, but can't ping anything else