Date:      Sat, 6 Mar 1999 19:14:48 +0000
From:      Scott Mitchell <rsm@acm.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org, freebsd-xircom@lovett.com
Subject:   New Xircom Ethernet driver

For those on the freebsd-xircom list who didn't see this the first time
around:  I put up a new version of the driver yesterday (v1.15).  It fixes
the problem that everyone running 3.1-stable has been experiencing, where
pccardd fails to attach the driver correctly.  Turns out there was a change
to the driver registration macros just after 3.0, although old code would
still compile OK.

You can download the driver from:
http://www.dcs.qmw.ac.uk/~scott/xe_drv/

Information on the freebsd-xircom ist is at:
http://www.lovett.com/lists/freebsd-xircom/

	Scott