Date:      Tue, 30 Oct 2001 16:43:07 -0500
From:      "Peter Brezny" <pab@sysadmin-inc.com>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <jeremy@cableaz.com>
Subject:   RE: Bandwidth Monitor

You might want to look at ipmeter.

I don't have this implemented, but it looks like just what you are looking
for.

Another less intricate system that requires that all traffic be flowing
through the box it runs on (unlike ipmeter) is bandmin www.bandmin.org.

It's easy to implement.  I've got a customized version that lets you create
a file with the ip's you want monitored in it for bandmin to draw from,
otherwise, it appears to pull the list of ip's to meter from those bound to
the box.

Peter Brezny
SysAdmin Services Inc.