Date:      Mon, 26 Jul 1999 10:25:16 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        dbushong@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU (David Bushong)
Subject:   file(1) Magdir candidate: wintendo

Hi folks,

I've had some interesting comments from David Bushong, motivating for
inclusion of his Magdir candidate on PR 12554. He makes a strong case
for a bloated file(1) Magdir. The only thing we're battling with is a
filename for his submission.

Just because a bloated file(1) magic database is good, doesn't mean we
want a zillion files in the Magdir source, though.

So I propose a new file wintendo, for all gaming file formats used on
the MS Windows platform.

Sensible objections?

Ciao,
Sheldon.