Date:      Mon, 3 Apr 2017 08:49:41 +0200
From:      Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   host Win7-64bit / guest FreeBSD 12-CURRENT: host-only network freezes on Win suspend

Hello,

I've the following problem in the above environment:

When I leave work, I just hibernate the Win7 from the Start-menu
(Start-->Shutdown-->Hibernate) and wake it up next day. The guest
is not shutdown down and continues fine. Only the host-only interface
(192.168.56-1 -- 192.168.56.101) is completely stuck. For example a
ping from the guest to 192.168.56.1 says "Host is down". A ping to the
real NIC of the host works fine and normal IP through the host to Internet
too (just typing these chars through it).

I raised this in the Oracle issue tracking as:

https://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/16628

But don't know if this could even be an issue within FreeBSD.

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@unixarea.de, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045