Date:      Thu, 2 Sep 1999 17:01:38 +1000 (EST)
From:      Andy Farkas <andyf@speednet.com.au>
To:        "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Buslogic/Bustek/Storage Dimensions driver (MCA)

On Wed, 1 Sep 1999, Matthew N. Dodd wrote:

> I've rewritten the bt_mca driver to hopefully do the right thing.  I was
> trying to avoid excess code but I'll worry about trimming stuff down
> later.
>
> Get the new versions of {aha,bt}_mca.c and recompile.

linking kernel
bt_mca.o: In function `bt_mca_alloc_resources':
bt_mca.o(.text+0x38): undefined reference to `mca_get_irq'
bt_mca.o(.text+0x70): undefined reference to `mca_get_irq'
*** Error code 1

> Thanks for doing such a good job of testing!

No wukkas.

Could I suggest you show a timestamp or version number for the list of
files on your web page?

> --
> | Matthew N. Dodd  | '78 Datsun 280Z | '75 Volvo 164E | FreeBSD/NetBSD  |
> | winter@jurai.net |       2 x '84 Volvo 245DL        | ix86,sparc,pmax |
> | http://www.jurai.net/~winter | This Space For Rent  | ISO8802.5 4ever |

 :{ andyf@speednet.com.au

        Andy Farkas