Date:      Mon, 27 Mar 2006 11:38:37 -0800
From:      Tim Traver <tt-list@simplenet.com>
To:        "Scott I. Remick" <scott@sremick.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Cheap FreeBSD hosting?

Scott,

Not exactly sure what your needs are, but we have a shared hosting
system that uses FreeBSD as its back end, and we offer competitive
features and prices, with a really cool control panel...

Our main package for domains is only $12.99/mo and you get 750MB of
disk, 15GB of transfer per month, and all the other features that you
would expect from a high end web hosting company.

And we didn't just go out and buy someone's hosting platform software,
we built our own from scratch, using FreeBSD as the base operating
system to provide a fully redundant shared hosting system that can
handle all of your needs.

Go to http://www.simplenet.com/ and check it out...

Tim.