Date:      Wed, 15 Apr 2009 13:11:49 +0200
From:      "Zbigniew Szalbot" <z.szalbot@lcwords.com>
To:        "User Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Software to manage virtual hosts on a dedicated server

Hello,

Do you know any decent provider-like software which would handle adding
new domains, ftp accounts, sql databases & mail accounts to the server?
Preferably something in ports but I am not sure if there is any such
thing? I am not going to become a provider :) but I am just looking for
something to make life easier in this respect. I have seen syscp, but this
has the disadvantage that it creates directories that are already
containing public_html folders (no way to place files outside public
access).

Many thanks in advance for all suggestions!

Zbigniew Szalbot