Date:      Tue, 1 Jun 1999 02:14:24 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Paul Anderson <paul@geeky1.ebtech.net>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Syslog log to a virtual tty?

On Mon, 31 May 1999, Doug White wrote:

> Wouldn't it be easier to just NOT use ttyv0?

Got it working, for some odd reason it wanted the line at the top of the
file.  Will explore further, methinks there might be some hidden spaces,
either way, thanks for responding and I'm glad I got it working.  And here
I was, worried I get a Linux clone:)  Sufficiently different to be
interesting, but not too different to be completely foreign.  Don't get me
wrong, I love Linux, and it'll still stay as main OS, but FreeBSD provides
an interesting diversion when necessary.  TTYL!

---
Paul Anderson - Self-employed Megalomaniac
paul@geeky1.ebtech.net
Member of the Sarnia Linux User's Group
http://www.sar-net.com/slug
http://zephyr.sellad.on.ca/~paul
Pick battles big enough to matter, small enough to win. -Jonathan Kozol