Date:      Tue, 4 Aug 1998 22:54:10 -0400 (EDT)
From:      dave@gregory.dyn.ml.org
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Best 56k Flex?

Hi all,

I think the docs pretty much cover most hardware questions (Jordan's
Picks, etc), but I'm not too clear on modems. Anyone have one or more 56k
Flex's that they can recommend as being good or excellent? I think I'd
prefer to stick to non-pnp. Also, model numbers would be preferable to
general statements about brands.

I'm hoping I can come up with a list of five or so that are known to work
great in general and specifically with FreeBSD. I doubt I'm the only one
who would benefit from such a list :)

Thanks,
Dave