Date:      Tue, 15 May 2001 00:51:00 -0500
From:      "Jason Halbert" <jason@jason-n3xt.org>
To:        <kstewart@urx.com>
Cc:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: make buildkernel fails

I did something that may or may not be recommended and I cannot say it fixed
any problem.  But, I just "rm -rf"ed my /usr/src dir and cvsup'ed the
sources for 4.3-STABLE.  I went through the steps for upgraded with no
problems at all.

On a side note.. a friend of mine that refuses to use UNIX watched me work
through this problem.  I made $20 on a bet that I wouldn't lose any data.  I
guess on a windows machine it's a high possibility that you'll end up at a
dead end when you try to upgrade.

All I can say is that... FreeBSD KICKS ASS!

:)

---
Jason P. Halbert
Transmitter Maintenance Engineer