Date:      Tue, 29 Jan 2002 19:50:14 +0100
From:      ptiJo <ptiJo@noos.fr>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ARCHOS Jukebox Studio 20 support

Here's the answer from IN-Desing:

*****
Thank you for contacting us with your question.  In-System Design was
recently acquired by Cypress Semiconductor, so all support issues are being
handled by USBApps@cypress.com from now on.

The only official drivers currently available for the ISD-200 are found at
www.in-system.com/drivers.html.  While there are no plans to develop drivers
for other platforms at this time, several individuals may be working
independently to do so.  Your best sources for such software are the various
forums around the internet.  Cypress does not officially support drivers for
anything other then what is listed on the ISD drivers site.
*****
*****

I'm afraid we'll have to do it by our-selves...
I'll try to (re)check differents ML for such "invidual" try...

cheers,