Date:      Sun, 9 Mar 2014 15:46:10 -0400
From:      yan cui <ccuiyyan@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, freebsd-current@freebsd.org,  soc-status@freebsd.org, jeff@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD GSOC proposal in 2014

Hi All,

     I am a student in Columbia University (Yan Cui), and want to join the
FreeBSD GSOC 2014. After scanned the idea list posted online, I think I am
interested in
the idea titled "user space pthread mutex lock contention profiling and
lock order verification tools". I have several year experiences in kernel
and user locking and believe I can complete the task in time. Currently, I
wonder to know, before submitting an application on GSOC home page, do I
need to submit some documents in the community (to review?)

Best Wishes!
Yan

--
Think big; Dream impossible; Make it happen.