Date:      Sat, 23 Apr 2016 12:29:44 +0200
From:      Matthias Fechner <idefix@fechner.net>
To:        krad <kraduk@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Convert ipfw rule to pf

Am 18.04.2016 um 10:20 schrieb krad:
> you need the relevant pass rules as well as the rdrs

but if my deny all rule has a log flag and the package is blocked by
this rule, it should get logged or?
(all my block/drop rules have the log flag set)

I cannot see that any packet is blocked (at least no packets that should
match this rule, I see some other blocks).

Could it be, if the application uses transparent proxy it is customized
to ipfw and will not work with pf?

Thanks
Matthias

Rich Cook