Date:      Sat, 19 Aug 2000 14:12:35 +0100
From:      Ben Smithurst <ben@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: burncd...

> Michael Matsumura wrote:
>
>> What's the status on the development of burncd?  Looks like it hasn't been
>> updated since the beginning of March...is it stable?  I can't burn a CD
>> without it failing with the following:

Michael, if you read this on the mailing list, please fix your MX
records, since they're broken.

$ host -t MX limit.org.
limit.org mail is handled (pri=20) by 207.175.230.39
limit.org mail is handled (pri=10) by 216.102.231.2

The right hand side of an MX record must be a hostname, not an IP
address.  Until you fix this you will find many people will not be able
to mail you.

Thanks.

--
Ben Smithurst                 / ben@FreeBSD.org / PGP: 0x99392F7D