Date:      Mon, 6 May 2002 22:23:12 +0200
From:      Martin Schweizer <info@pc-service.ch>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   cvsup and ports-update

Hello

I create the following supfiles:

*default tag=.
*default host=cvsup2.de.freebsd.org
*default prefix=/usr/ports
*default base=/usr/local/etc/cvsup
*default release=cvs delete use-rel-suffix compress
ports-all

or

*default tag=.
*default host=cvsup2.de.freebsd.org
*default prefix=/usr/ports
*default base=/usr/local/etc/cvsup
*default release=cvs delete use-rel-suffix compress
ports-x11

Now I start cvsup. I see my cvsup is loading down all the above stuff but after
 cvsup there are no changes made in /usr/ports/ or in /usr/ports/x11. If I
change to *default prefix=/usr/home/my_username he creates the newest ports
directories correct with the newest stuff in it. What is going wrong?

--
Regards

Martin Schweizer
<info@pc-service.ch>

PC-Service M. Schweizer; Gewerbehaus Schwarz; CH-8608 Bubikon
Tel. +41 55 243 30 00; Fax: +41 55 243 33 22; http://www.pc-service.ch