Date:      Tue, 28 Mar 2000 13:36:52 -0600 (CST)
From:      Conrad Sabatier <conrads@home.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

I've been noticing for the last couple of days that the volume of mail in
the FreeBSD lists I'm subscribed to has dropped off dramatically.  Not
only that, but the latest messages I'm seeing are from Friday, March 24.

Am I the only one experiencing this?  Should I contact my ISP about this?

Please *DO* CC: me in your replies, so I'll have a better chance of seeing
them.

Thanks.

--
Conrad Sabatier