Date:      Mon, 15 Jun 1998 18:47:32 +0200
From:      Eivind Eklund <eivind@yes.no>
To:        hm@hcs.de, jhs@muc.de
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Success report for isdnd 00.62 + FreeBSD 2.2.6-RELEASE + Creatix S0-16

On Mon, Jun 15, 1998 at 10:11:04AM +0200, Hellmuth Michaelis wrote:
> >From the keyboard of Julian Stacey:
>
> > Just a success report for isdnd 00.62 + FreeBSD 2.2.6-RELEASE + Creatix S0-16.
>
> Thanks a lot, Julian!

Just to give a status report for the multilink support: After having
done a number of extensions to i4brbch, I'm getting packets through to
my portmaster, but I'm not getting any data bak (the rx queue in the
rbch linktab remains empty).

Right now (in another window) I'm investigating where the data is lost
- I know the userland mppp code I'm using work with a slightly hacked
bisdn, so the problem is somewhere in the interactions with i4b or in
i4b.  I hope to have it licked shortly.

Eivind.