Date:      Sat, 19 Feb 2011 14:30:08 +0100
From:      Martin Nilsson <martin@mullet.se>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mps(4) driver (LSI 6Gb SAS) commited to stable/8

>> Thank you Ken for getting this done. Any plan to support the LSI 9240
>> (skinny) cards? if its a matter of hardware to develop with, contact
>> me off list and I can provide you with a development system.
>>

> That'll be up to LSI most likely.
>
> If it has the mpt2 interface, then I'm sure they'll support it through the
> mps driver.
>
> If it has the MegaRAID interface, then the mfi driver would need to be
> modified.

It is the mfi interface and the driver at LSI:s web supports them, the
new driver should compile on both i386 and amd64 the previous one were
i386 only.

/Martin

--
Martin Nilsson, CEO, Mullet Scandinavia AB, Malmö, SWEDEN
E-mail: martin@mullet.se, Phone: +46-(0)708-59 99 91, Web: www.mullet.se

Our business is well engineered servers optimised for FreeBSD & Linux