Date:      Mon, 02 Apr 2007 10:34:28 +0200
From:      Stanislav Ochotnicky <stanislav.ochotnicky@kmit.sk>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Deny system call using ptrace

--------------enigE44EEF7E3D7B2A6FD20A810F

Thijs Eilander wrote:
> If you are interested in doing some development to make it work, I am
> porting systrace to FreeBSD but due to time restrictions development is=

> slow. More information about systrace can be found on
> http://www.citi.umich.edu/u/provos/systrace/ and www.systrace.org

Yes I know systrace, my project was in part inspired by it.

> I almost finished the kernelpart, it is usable but still needs some fix=
es
> and cleaning up, but the userland code needs adding a lot of syscall
> translations.

I'm pretty clogged with school right now myself (2 months from
bachelor's thesis evaluation). But as soon as I'm done I plan on having
pretty free summer, so I guess I'll find some time to help you. I
already added a reminder into calendar to contact you  :)

Bye,
S.O.