Date:      Thu, 23 Oct 1997 00:44:30 -0500
From:      ocean@wavefront.com

subject Dual Boot
I just totally messed up my computer while trying to back up my data for the
2.2.5 release I'll be getting soon.  Oh well, I think I can fix that.  My
question is this:  Can I have both v2.2.5 *and* v3.0 FreeBSD on my comp?
How would I do this?  Could I just load both as entirely different systems
on my hard drive?  I use the boot manager supplied with FreeBSD, and I would
also like to know how to change what it calls the systems.  What I mean is that
when it loads up, it asks me if I want dos, or bsd.  Can I change it so it says
something like "Crappy OS" and "FreeBSD v2.2.5"  (In case you mis-read that, I
was calling Microsoft crap, NOT FreeBSD)
Thanks,
Michael Porter
ocean@wavefront.com
port0095@tc.umn.edu