Date:      Sun, 15 Jan 2006 10:19:00 +1100
From:      "Adam Clark" <adam.clark@ngv.vic.gov.au>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Running scripts after ppp connection

Hey all,

  I was wondering if there was any way for ppp to run scripts after
connections are built or torn down.

=20

I have things like a dynamic dns updater script and a vpn script that
needs to run once the external ip changes on me.

=20

Thanks

=20

=20

=20

Adam Clark
Network Administrator

National Gallery of Victoria
PO Box 7259 Melbourne Vic 8004
Telephone: +61 3 8620 2369=20
Fax: +61 3 8620 2565
www.ngv.vic.gov.au

Keep informed of the latest NGV exhibitions, special events and programs =
at The Ian Potter Centre: NGV Australia and NGV International by =
subscribing to NGV@RT, the NGV's free e-newsletter.

DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are =
confidential and intended solely for freebsd-questions@freebsd.org. If =
you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, copy or =
alter this email. WARNING: Although National Gallery of Victoria has =
taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this =
email, the organisation cannot accept responsibility for any loss or =
damage arising from the use of this email or attachment.