Date:      Fri, 5 Jun 1998 13:28:49 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jason Evans <jasone@canonware.com>
To:        hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: UCE: PC-to-UNIX Connectivity Software

These people actually read their mail, as I was surprised to find out when
I replied to some spam I received from them with some choice obscenities.
Perhaps with many negative replies, these people will catch a clue.  Or
maybe not.

Jason

Jason Evans
Email: [jasone@canonware.com]
Web: [http://www.canonware.com/~jasone]
Home phone: [(650) 856-8204]
Work phone: [(408) 774-8007]
Quote: ["Invention is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration" - Thomas Edison]