Date:      Tue, 5 Feb 2002 07:30:38 +0100
From:      Cliff Sarginson <cliff@raggedclown.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Learning the "correct way"...

On Tue, Feb 05, 2002 at 12:18:10AM -0600, Timothy Covell wrote:
> On Tuesday 05 February 2002 00:00, Cliff Sarginson wrote:
> > On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 11:21:33PM -0600, Jorge Biquez wrote:
> > > Hello all.
> > >
> > > Today my young sister lost her job because her "new owner and boss"
> > > decided to move from NT to LINUX all the equipments and he left out all
> > > the technical personal that has never worked with LINUX or "similar"
> > > operating system.
> >
> > What a bummer, has he never heard of re-training people ?
> >

> I've never heard of management that DID believe in training!
> So, where do you work???

Oh you wouldn't believe what I have been trained in.
Most of it was b*llocks I have to admit.
Even so, we are coming to a unique event in history, people being
fired because they only know about NT and not Open Systems.

There was a time in Holland, a few years ago, when NT administrators
could command fabulous salaries as free-lancers.

Keep your Resumes up to date lads and lasses, they got the guns but we
got the numbers, gonna win, we're taking over.. :)

With obeissance to Jim Morrison...

--
Regards
Cliff