Date:      Mon, 8 Mar 1999 23:52:29 -0600 (CST)
From:      chris <chriss@warthog.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: compatibility list

whats so wrong with the way pao people are doing things, they may not be
cutting edge, but i think that things not being included in the offishul
releases isnt such a big deal. basically we just need a way to
'make it work'. if thats adding patches after an install, or having to get
a boot floppy to see my pcmcia stuff, so be it.. i will stick with my
2.2.8 install for quite a while rather than switch os.

-chris