Date:      Tue, 3 Aug 1999 14:50:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bin/12767: Expand /etc/ttys manpage

The following reply was made to PR bin/12767; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
To: Peter Jeremy <jeremyp@gsmx07.alcatel.com.au>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 23:47:02 +0200

 On Fri, 30 Jul 1999 10:39:53 +1000, Peter Jeremy wrote:

 > I beg to differ.  I don't believe the issues I'm raising are described
 > in the man page.  The points I am trying to document are:

 Hi Peter,

 I've just read the init(8) and ttys(5) manpages in their entirety and
 can't shake the feeling that this should either be documented in both.

 I'm still puzzling over how to describe effectively in both manpages
 what you want explained.

 Ciao,
 Sheldon.