Date:      Tue, 20 Feb 2007 18:51:09 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Iain Hibbert <plunky@rya-online.net>
To:        Maksim Yevmenkin <maksim.yevmenkin@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: obexapp 1.4.5

On Tue, 20 Feb 2007, Iain Hibbert wrote:

> On Tue, 30 Jan 2007, Maksim Yevmenkin wrote:
>
> > please let me know if you have any problems
>
> Not problems exactly; obexapp works fine on NetBSD with minimal changes
> (is available from pkgsrc/comms/obexapp)

One problem that I have found, is that the "-u" option does not work
properly - well, the setgid()/setuid() does work but the
OBEX_ServerRegister() fails because the process no longer has privilege to
register services..

I had to change the privilege checking part of sdpd(8) for NetBSD since we
do not have the LOCAL_PEERCRED message and I wonder if this is related to
that..  I guess the following works fine in FreeBSD?

	# obexapp -s -S -C 10 -u user

iain