Date:      Thu, 1 Aug 1996 09:55:04 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      "Christoph P. Kukulies" <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        garcia@ac.upc.es (Xavier Garcia Nebra)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: your mail

> Hi, I am doing now my Final Project at the University about TCP/IP
> communication
[ trimmed lots of arrow key escapes ]

> tions. I am trying to get the 'machine/' directory at the freeBSD source code
> but i can't find it.
> 	Could you tell me where to get it?
> Thank you, very much
>
> 	Xavier Garcia
> 	Telecommunications Enginnering, U.P.C. Barcelona SPAIN

Check your terminal settings/editing manners moving with the arrow
keys across the screen doesn't necessarily mean that others get what you
see. (another form of WYSIWYG :-)

To answer your question:

/usr/include/machine is a link to /sys/i386/include.

You need the system src distribution (ssys.?? files in the FreeBSD
distribution)