Date:      Mon, 10 Apr 2000 00:06:34 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        brett@peloton.runet.edu, rsidd@physics.iisc.ernet.in
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Spellings [was Re: BSDCon East]

> From: Rahul Siddharthan <rsidd@physics.iisc.ernet.in>
>
> How about standard Unix stuff like touch, finger, sleep, and so on?
> Is there a French version of Unix?

touche *sigh*

A bit scary, though.  The very thought of translating every single word
in a full Unix distribution can drive a lot of the -doc people crazy, I
think :)

Hehe, I hope this thing will not happen any time soon now.  No offense
for the French people on this list, I'd hate it to start a war here.
However, it brings me the creeps to think of a sed/awk script in french
editions of these tools.  Not to speak about perl5 code...

- Giorgos Keramidas.