Date:      Mon, 21 May 2001 19:26:12 -0400
From:      "Andrew C. Hornback" <hornback@wireco.net>
To:        "Rick Hamell" <hamellr@heorot.1nova.com>, "Jason Halbert" <res02jw5@gte.net>
Cc:        "FreeBSD-questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: uptime limits

	Well, with NT this is a requirement, sadly.  Given the numerous problems
that I've seen with extended uptimes on them.  Problems with the swap file
being corrupted and fragmented, and the problems with various services which
have memory leaks and/or memory allocation problems...

--- Andy
"Give 10,000 monkeys 10,000 NT servers to run... and they'll do a better job
than most MCSEs" -- unknown (former NT now) Unix Admin...