Date:      Tue, 2 Mar 1999 15:53:00 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Daniel J. Wharton" <wharton@burnit.net>
To:        Ed Graves <edgraves@email.msn.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Cannot execute KDM... Error: server XBINDIR/X cannot be executed.

Where are you trying to run KDM from???  You might want to try the KDE
mailing list @ kde-user@lists.netcentral.net.  I don't think it runs that
well on FreeBSD, because they really put most of their energy into making
it for Red Hat.  I run KDE 1.1 on both Redhat 5.2 and FreeBSD 3.1.  It
runs MUCH better on Redhat.  I hate to say that because I like FreeBSD
better than Red Hat, but I think it is developed more specifically for
Redhat.  Maybe I am just a jerk.

DAN WHARTON

System Administrator
THE BURNIT NETWORK   - www.burnit.net