Date:      Sun, 21 Apr 1996 19:16:49 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Alexei Nikolaevich Romanov <alexei@albion.loach.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Video annoyance

Is there any way of jogginh the video hardware into switching back to text
mode if an X server dies or is killed for one reason or another, and doesn't
exit cleanly?  I don't like having to telnet in from my other boxes at home
when this problem occurs; if there's a fix that I could run, a pointer to it
would be greatly appreciated.  Please cc' my email address on your answer, so
procmail doesn't throw it to aa file that I end up reading only next month. :)

	--Alexei