Date:      Thu, 28 Oct 1999 21:38:27 +0200
From:      Klaus Herrmann <klaus.herrmann@gmx.net>
To:        Oren Sarig <sarig@bezeqint.net>, hm@hcs.de
Subject:   Re: AVM Fritz PCI

Am Thu, 28 Oct 1999 schrieb Oren Sarig:
> At 19:57 28/10/99 +0200, Hellmuth Michaelis wrote:
> >>From the keyboard of Oren Sarig:
> >
> >> i4b-L1-timer4_expired: state = F3 Deactivated
> >
> >A debug message which should not be displayed. Fixed in my sources.
>
> What does it indicate? What should I change in the sources?

i think it is not necessary to fix your sources, just ignore the message. i
don't think this is the problem. a lot of people have a fritz!card pci running
fine, and in the next release this will be fixed (i think, but i am not
involved with the coding). no need to worry about this.
Maybe this warning messages comes together with automatic hangup. you know,
earlyhangup in isdnd.rc. take a look if the time fro ifconfig isp0 up to the
message is equal to your earlyhangup.

ciao,
	Klaus

--