Date:      Mon, 29 Dec 2003 22:09:02 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Doug Poland" <doug@polands.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Need advice from Asus P4C800-E owners

Hello,

I recently purchased an ASUS P4C800-E motherboard and a couple of
of SATA drives.  I'm looking for ideas on how to "best" configure
this MB with all it's PATA and SATA option for use with FreeBSD -CURRENT.

I've been following the -questions and -current mailing lists and
have seen several people that appear to be running this board.  Also I've
seen, what appear to be, many issues with the Intel ICH5(R) controller.

Ultimately I need a dual-boot FreeBSD, WinXP machine.  I'd like to take
advantage of the RAID capabilities in, ideally, both operating systems.

--
Regards,
Doug