Date:      Tue, 16 Apr 2002 02:22:39 -0400
From:      Darrell Kitchen <darrell@cre8.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ipfw GUI

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1E50F.1BC3C710

Is/Are there any GUI opensource for manipulating ipfw?

I've been given a program assignment to create ipfw statements in an
rc.firewall_natd file, but don't really have the slightest clue on how to
use ipfw.  The man pages only serve to confuse an already confused brain.
I've been placed in an ungodly deadline, so learning it on my own is not at
all feasible.  Had I been given about a month to learn ipfw, I could
probably do it in perl, but will accept any source I can get my hands on.

Thanks in advance ...

-DaK

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1E50F.1BC3C710

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>ipfw GUI</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Is/Are there any GUI opensource for =
manipulating ipfw?</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I've been given a program assignment =
to create ipfw statements in an rc.firewall_natd file, but don't really =
have the slightest clue on how to use ipfw.&nbsp; The man pages only =
serve to confuse an already confused brain.&nbsp; I've been placed in =
an ungodly deadline, so learning it on my own is not at all =
feasible.&nbsp; Had I been given about a month to learn ipfw, I could =
probably do it in perl, but will accept any source I can get my hands =
on.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Thanks in advance ...</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">-DaK</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

</BODY>
</HTML>