Date:      Sat, 19 Jul 2003 23:40:30 -0700
From:      "Craig Riter" <criter@riter.com>
To:        "'Joe Marcus Clarke'" <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: debugging gnucash segmentation fault

Sorry, I should have said that this happens at start up of the application.
I don't get anything, not even the little splash screen about it loading.

To double check everything I started a recursive rebuild of everything with
this command...

$portupgrade -Rf gnucash

If that doesn't fix it, is there an easy way to have it reinstall everything
with symbols?   Would this command work?

$portupgrade -m "STRIP= CFLAGS=\"-O -pipe -g\" -iRf gnucash

I figure the -i will ask which ports should be re-installed with symbols or
maybe I shouldn't even bother and just install everything with symbols.

Thanks again,
Craig