Date:      Sun, 28 Mar 1999 12:49:50 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
Cc:        chad@dcfinc.com, freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PocketBSD

In message <199903281937.MAA22743@harmony.village.org> Warner Losh writes:
: There may be 26 languages in their initial menu, but I don't see any
: way to translate a Japanese document into english.  How would I get a
: translation of, say, the document at
: 	http://www.kt.rim.or.jp/~chick/PocketBSD/

BTW, after a little digging, I did find systrans pro, but that runs
$1000 for a single user license.  Not exactly a good investment for
what I want it for.  Too bad SYSTRAMS Personal doesn't support even
unidirectional translation from Japanese -> English, as the Personal
system is only $30 for unidirectional or $50 for bidirectional.

Warner