Date:      Fri, 09 Mar 2001 11:39:47 -0800
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@osd.bsdi.com>
To:        will@physics.purdue.edu
Cc:        alex@big.endian.de, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/games Makefile

From: Will Andrews <will@physics.purdue.edu>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 13:08:24 -0500

> Cool!  Now bring libh in the tree and we'll talk some more.  :-)

It's currently being maintained outside the tree so that we can add
developers to it as a sub-project without having to go through the
full committer dance.  If anyone wishes to join the libh project, all
they need to do is contact Alex - he can do everything from create
accounts on the "special projects" machine (usw4.freebsd.org) to
arranging cvs access.  I've also put this in Alex's hands since he's
the one with the biggest headache if somebody who should never have
been added walks all over the libh sources or something. :-)

- Jordan