Date:      Wed, 04 Jun 2003 18:32:46 +0200
From:      Palle Girgensohn <girgen@pingpong.net>
To:        Shaun Jurrens <shaun.jurrens@skoleetaten.oslo.no>, freebsd-net@freebsd.org, freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: fxp0: device timeout | SCB already complete (me too)

Hi Shaun,

Thanks for the input! Glad to hear I'm not the only one

In my case, both the SCSI and NIC are integrated on the motherboard, so I
cannot really move them around... :)

Also, as I mentioned, I tried a de0 (PCI card, not onboard, and it
literally stopped the machine). Is the de0 driver also a problem?

/Palle

--On tisdag, juni 03, 2003 17.21.23 +0200 Shaun Jurrens