Date:      Wed, 5 Apr 1995 16:09:34 +0200
From:      Julian Howard Stacey <jhs@regent.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   colour a4 scanner + scsi interface 699 DM

I see Conrad selling colour a4 scanner + scsi interface at 699 DM in Munich
Germany (Model is Paragon 600), sounds cheap, if I could get my fax modem working,
it would be worth getting one to make a complete scanner + fax + laser combo,
I could then do photocopying & proper fax send & recieve - software permitting,
any comments from anyone who's ever tried to drive scsi scanners ?

BTW I suppose there's about 1.5 DM / USA $
    (or about 2.2~ DM per UK Sterling )

Julian S