Date:      Thu, 6 Dec 2001 05:31:06 -0500
From:      Chris Thomas <resopmok@gramsc1.dyndns.org>
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: (WOT) Re: the best edited picture ever

folks-
	I'm very sorry to have spammed the list, and I certainly did not mean to
incite a flame war over it.  It was purely an accident on my part; I meant to
send this email to a friend of mine and didn't notice I had done the wrong
thing until I came back and saw 20 messages on the topic.  I receive lots of
valuable information through this list, and an incident such as this will not
happen again.  My deepest apologies.

-chris