Date:      Mon, 13 May 2002 11:33:08 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Colin Percival <colin.percival@wadham.ox.ac.uk>
Cc:        security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Current problem reports assigned to you

:   This message has been arriving once a week since the beginning of
:April... does anyone know whom to contact to make this stop?
:
:Colin Percival
:
:At 11:03 13/05/2002 -0700, FreeBSD bugmaster wrote:
:>Current FreeBSD problem reports
:>No matches to your query
:>
:>To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org
:>with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message

    I get this to.  It's being sent to security@FreeBSD.ORG so presumably
    everyone on the list gets it :-)

    I greped through the PR database and didn't see anything right off
    the bat.  There are a few PRs whos Responsible: is set to
    'security-officer'.  I wonder if the partial match is creating an
    issue (PR 5103, 14158, 36404).

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>