Date:      Thu, 21 Aug 1997 12:46:30 +0930
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        "Rafael A. Reta Rodriguez" <rafareta@mexcom.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to Pg Up

On Wed, Aug 20, 1997 at 09:01:06PM -0500, Rafael A. Reta Rodriguez wrote:
> I have just migrated from Linux to FreeBSD and I love its performance
> and its ambience. The only thig that I miss from Linux is it's ability
> to scroll back the terminal pressing Ctrl-PgUp nad Ctrl-PgDonw.
>
> Is there any program that do it

If you're talking about the text mode display (vt), you can do this by
first pressing ScrollLock, and then using PgUp and PgDn without the
Ctrl key.  To leave the mode, press ScrollLock again.  While you're in
page mode, the cursor will disappear, and no input will appear on the
screen until you press ScrollLock again.

> and help me to forget about Linux?   :)

I don't know if it'll do that :-)

Greg