Date:      Sun, 17 Jul 2005 12:47:47 +0200
From:      Emil Khatib <fenomenoxp2@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Can't access to gmail (maybe a port problem with ipfw)

Hi everybody. I'm trying to access gmail from my FreeBSD box (5.4).
I'm usinf IPFW. The question is I can acces if I set ipfw to accept
all from any to any, so I know there's a port that should be opened to
access the main page of gmail. When the firewall is up (allowing only
traffic through ports 21, 80 and above 1024) I can't even acces gmail
main page (mozilla simply ignores the address I give it)

Thanks in advance for any help