Date:      Mon, 6 Apr 1998 22:50:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Tom Killilea" <tkiller@netbox.com>
To:        freebsd-bugs
Subject:   Re: bin/6233: Velocis/RDS Fails to start after OS Upgrade 2.1.6 -> 2.2.6

The following reply was made to PR bin/6233; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Tom Killilea" <tkiller@netbox.com>
To: "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc: "FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG" <FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 1998 21:53:11 -0800

 Thanks for the quick response.  Another helpful person [Peter Wemm] has
 suggested a possible fix that we are going to try - an option to the
 kernel we my be missing.  If this fails, I will press Raima to see if
 they would cooperate to get workable code for 2.2 - I have already
 raised this as a possibility with their tech support.  I'll let you
 know if this is needed after we try the kernel modification.

 	Thanks - Tom K.