Date:      Mon, 21 Sep 1998 15:47:18 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
To:        Archie Cobbs <archie@whistle.com>
Cc:        sthaug@nethelp.no, kkennawa@physics.adelaide.edu.au, green@zone.syracuse.net, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netscape 4.06 (was "freezing problems with CAM and dpt")

	I have been having mucho problemo with 4.06 also.. But I don't
think I had any problems with 4.05 - it us just that 4.05 is not on
netscape's ftp site anymore: anyone has .tar.gz still of 4.05?

	Too bad FreeBSD mozilla project is dead. Maybe we can start
working closers with people at mozilla.org? I'll see what I can do ..
meanwhile if anyone has any suggestions/contact info...

-- Yan

I don't have the password .... + Jan Koum
But the path is chainlinked .. | Spelled Jan, pronounced Yan. There.
So if you've got the time .... | Web: http://www.best.com/~jkb
Set the tone to sync ......... + OS: http://www.FreeBSD.org