Date:      Sat, 17 Aug 1996 16:16:18 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
To:        Dark Insanity <di@cyberstreet.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Some Commands

On Sat, 17 Aug 1996, Dark Insanity wrote:

> How do you edit a file?
>
> How do I show how much Hard Drive Space I have Left?

This and other questions are answered in

http://www.freebsd.org/tutorials/newuser/newuser.html

> Last Question, Ok like when someone goes to
> daemon.cyberstreet.com/idex.html It Shows a WWW Page but when they Click on
> a Link on the page set to umm say http://daemon.cyberstreet.com/links.htm
> It shows the Text in the file instead of the WWW Page but If I name it
> links.html it will show the Page and my users mostly name there Pages htm
> instead of html??? Can you Help Me?

Your server should have a configuration file somewhere that allows you
tell it to display documents with an .htm extension the same ways it
displays documents with an .html extension, instead of as text.

						Annelise