Date:      Thu, 20 Feb 2020 16:43:20 +0100
From:      Luciano Mannucci <luciano@vespaperitivo.it>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [FreeBSD-Announce] FreeBSD 12.0 end-of-life

On Thu, 20 Feb 2020 13:17:01 +0100
David Demelier <markand@malikania.fr> wrote:

> FreeBSD for desktop is still not a thing.
True.
It's getting better all the time, tough... :)
Of course it works on many platforms. I use it everyday, I admit I
seldom use DRI and I had problems with machines having AMD APU+GPU
wich is still not supported AFAIK, while it works with linux.
As with lot of other things, it will take a while to get fixed on
FreeBSD...

Maybe because of the high quality of the fixes we are used to.

I can wait...

Luciano.
--
 /"\                         /Via A. Salaino, 7 - 20144 Milano (Italy)
 \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN / PHONE : +39 2 485781 FAX: +39 2 48578250