Date:      Tue, 28 Nov 1995 17:35:41 -0800
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        mango@communique.net
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Compiling ProComm under FreeBSD 2.1

 * I am trying to compile pcomm2.0.1 under FreeBSD 2.1;  every attempt fails.
 * Is this something trivial and I just have my system messed up, or there
 * is something I should know before trying ... ?

We need a little more information than this. ;)

If you can at least send us (1) where you got the original source, (2)
what modification you made, and (3) the error message (cut & paste
will be fine), we can take a look.

Satoshi